It’s officially the holiday shopping season. All things merry are in full swing here at Shops at Greenridge. Whether you are out & about picking up those perfect gifts for friends, or coming for a family dinner, we’ve got you covered. We’ve got a variety of dining options that are perfect for a quick stop during a shopping trip – Which Wich, for example – dining in with a group, or even for catering your at-home holiday parties. Don’t stress over cooking a multitude of things at home when our restaurants can come to your rescue, in the restaurant or to go.
Some of our fast casual dining options are offering new menu items that you must try this holiday season.
Panera has rolled out their Autumn Squash Soup and it is as warming as it sounds! All vegetarian, this butternut squash and pumpkin dish features hints of cinnamon and curry. We’re also big fans of cinnamon anytime the temps dip below 70, and Panera doesn’t disappoint with their Cinnamon Crunch Latte. It’s a freshly brewed espresso topped with cinnamon syrup, whipped cream, and cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top.
We have two new items and one signature item to showcase for Red Robin and they are all super indulgent and tasty. First, pretzel fans – the Pretzel Bacon Beer Cheese Burger has dropped. It’s filled with so many delicious ingredients we can’t list them all. AND they’re serving it with New Belgium’s Fat Tire beer cheese for dipping…
Red Robin has also added a new holiday dessert to the menu, the OREO Peppermint Crunch Milkshake. Do you know what is the most popular burger at Red Robin? Try the Whiskey River BBQ Burger for yourself and let us know if you agree.
Clean Juice offers organic, clean food options that are lighter and healthier. For the holidays, they’ve also expanded their menu with seasonal options that sound scrumptious – think favorites like Pumpkin and Peanut Butter. You can add pumpkin jam or seeds to your acai bowl, or try a peanut butter apple wrap.
Many of our restaurants also offer catering services for office or home holiday parties. Some allow you to pick and choose the exact number of items you need, while others sell recommended catering packages.
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza offers custom catering options to craft the perfect menu. Prices and menu options may vary by location, so please call (864) 286-1070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Panera Bread is a staple for catering parties or meetings, and they make the process very simple through their interactive catering portal. Users can create a custom catering package or do a bulk group order instead, making sure everyone gets exactly what they want.
- Buffalo Wild Wings also has an online ordering dashboard for catering. This is called the Party Menu on their site, check it out today and make party planning a breeze.
- Which Wich is an easy go-to for office catering and is set up to handle catering quickly and easily. They offer both boxed lunches and trays of assorted sandwiches.
- Looking for something more outside the traditional catering box?
- Try Tipsy Taco’s catering options. Call (864) 534-1990 to discuss the best options from their menu for your catering needs.
- P.F. Chang’s also has unique catering packages that can serve up to 30 people, as well as bulk individual meal group ordering options.
- Red Robin’s catering services often offers discounts for holidays or special events. Called the Burger Bar, you can host a party that allows your guests to make their own burger, or like others on our list, you can order boxed individual meals in bulk. Want wings? They have catering boxes for that too!
- Finally, we can’t forget to mention perhaps our favorite catering idea for any season – ice cream. Cold Stone Creamery makes not just birthday parties a breeze, but any kind of special occasion. They offer bulk pints with toppings so you can make your own ice cream bar – sweet!
- Clean Juice offers healthier options for catering with salads and acai bowl packages. Let your attendees build their own perfectly healthy meal that won’t leave them wanting a nap afterwards.
Whatever your catering needs are, we have plenty of options at The Shops at Greenridge.
For hosting intimate sit-down meals
For larger parties wanting to book a nice sit-down meal with family or friends, it’s obviously best to call the restaurants to book the space. For Longhorn Steakhouse, call (864) 676-1590 to check availability. P.F. Chang’s offers more flexibility in booking parties up to a certain size. For a party size up to 12 guests, you can reserve tables online through their online reservation system. Any groups 13+ will need to call the restaurant at (864) 297-0589 to confirm space.
Gift cards are always the right size for people on your holiday shopping list.
Some foodie favorite destinations for our shoppers are Cold Stone Creamery and Clean Juice both indulging; one in comfort, the other in health. Both offer traditional gift cards or you can surprise your recipient with a juice pack for a holiday health bump, or a custom ice cream cake. Cold Stone also offers packaged toppings that you can give with a gift card or pint of custom made ice cream.
If you have an avid P.F. Chang’s diner on your gift list this year, check out their online store at PFCShop.com. They offer cookware and accessories like a sake set and Chinese-inspired clothing designs.
We hope his tasty holiday guide helps spark new inspiration in how you can show your love through food. Forgo the typical tangible gift for something that brings family and friends together in a meaningful and unforgettable way. As Julia Child said, “People who love to eat are always the best people,” and we couldn’t agree more! Happy Holidays!